Meet the Team
Bruce MacAllister is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of Business Excellence Solutions. In addition to coordinating the organization’s activities, he has in-depth expertise and leads initiatives for BES in the following areas:
- Complex case mediation and multi-party conflict resolution
- Organizational Assessments and intervention design
- High-conflict-potential community meeting facilitations
- Advanced training programs in mediation, communication, negotiation, and leadership
- Executive coaching, strategic, and tactical business planning
- Organizational Ombudsman services, ombuds program design, and training
Bruce has worked as an attorney, ombudsman, corporate trainer, and organizational excellence and development consultant since 1979. In addition to his many years experience as a consultant, his career includes extensive work hands-on work serving as a state agency general counsel, administrative law judge and arbitrator, employee relations director, corporate training director, mediation center director, in-house and contract ombudsman, and Vice President, CFO and COO for a higher education institution.
His work includes organizational assessment and consulting, international business facilitations and mediations, and extensive work with a wide variety of clients including Internet organizations, international foundations, research organizations, high-tech and defense-related organizations, and Native American tribes. His work has also included extensive work in dispute resolutions system design and administration. Bruce also works with trademark, intellectual property, and technology transfer issues.
He has designed, and helped to implement new ombuds programs for a number of organizations, including Los Alamos National Laboratory, the International Foundation for Online Responsibility, the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®, and the Staff, Faculty, and Student Ombuds Program for the University of Oregon for both its Eugene and Portland Oregon campuses.
BES clients include, among many others, the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors, Los Alamos National Laboratory, the International Foundation for Online Responsibility, the University of Arizona, the United States Departments of Energy, the Interior, and Defense, The Desert Research Institute of the Nevada Higher Education Department, the New Mexico State Legislature, and the Federal Office of Personnel Management.
Bruce holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Chemistry and Biology from Phillips University, and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Tulsa. He has pursued extensive continuing professional development in mediation from the Straus Institute at the Pepperdine University College of Law, advance negotiation skills from Harvard University, and advance labor relations skills from the University of Michigan.
Camilla S. Lopez
Camilla S. Lopez is a Senior Consultant with Business Excellence Solutions. She has in-depth expertise and leads initiatives for BES in the following areas:
- Performance management, including assessments, metrics, and dashboards
- Public relations, advanced communication, and social media
- Organizational development and change
- Training expert, curriculum development, and online learning
Camilla has extensive international experience, including work for the European Commission (EC). For more than a decade Camilla has served the EC as Technical Auditor and Expert Evaluator, making recommendations to EC on multi-year, multi-party, and million-dollar programs competing for funding in support of cutting-edge research and development. Camilla has extensive expertise in proposal and grant writing.
Camilla has worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) for the past 14 years, serving in positions of line management and executive consulting. Her current assignment is to establish the business unit for risk management at the LANL Technology Transfer Division. Previously Camilla has served as the LANL Ombuds Director which included running the Mediation Center and the Tech Transfer Ombuds Function.
As Senior University Lecturer in Denmark, Camilla specialized in innovative use of IT to enhance learning and communication. She developed curriculums and taught advanced training programs on integration of IT and learning. As an Independent National Advisor to the Danish Ministry of Education, Camilla provided programmatic oversight of 72 projects receiving ~ $16 M from the Danish Ministry of Education. The projects served as pilots and helped shape the Danish national policy within technology supported learning.
Camilla is an experienced consultant in strategic planning, organizational development, public relations, and communication. As certified Baldridge examiner, Camilla has helped organizations of all sizes in their pursuit of business excellence. She has implemented Lean Six Sigma processes and promoted the use of performance management tools.
Camilla holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Development, a Masters in Communication and Public Relations, and a Masters in Language and Literature. She is proficient in five languages and has written more than 40 books and articles.
Anamaris Cousins Price
Anamaris Cousins Price, is an Ombudsperson and Senior Consultant for Business Excellence Solutions. Anamaris excels at helping clients improve their communications – particularly in bi-lingual settings. She has 14 years’ experience as Ombudsman and Manager working at Halliburton Energy Services. She has worked extensively with employees helping them to navigate their work-related concerns; identifying triggers, testing perceptions, and weighing options to achieve desired outcomes. Beyond working with employees and managers to help them work through workplace concerns, she has significant experience in policy and procedures interpretation, and operational systems and tracking patterns of systemic breakdown. Anamaris led an initiative to extend the Halliburton ombudsman program to employees in South America, researching business practices and legal implications and then served as single point of contact for all Spanish and Portuguese speaking employees for the entire corporation. She is recognized as a leader in the ombuds profession, serving two-terms as President for International Ombudsman Association and leading various initiatives for advancement and recognition of organizational ombudsman. In addition, Anamaris has:
- Rich and varied project experience in multi-cultural, multi-lingual settings;
- A proven record as a middle and executive-level management coach; and
- Proven facilitation and meeting management skills and talents.
Anamaris holds a Baccalaureate Degree in Bilingual Business Administration from the Instituto PanAmericano (IPA), Panama City, Panama
Diana Mosonyi serves as a consultant, ombudsperson, and organizationalassessment coordinator for Business Excellence Solutions. She works internationally as a seasoned workplace conflict resolution specialist, ombuds, and mediator. She is the founder and Executive Director of the Hungarian Organizational Ombuds Association and has diversified experience in:
- Organizational assessment & development
- Corporate training
- Mediation and Ombuds services
Diana works with organizations to identify underlying issues and concerns that reduce productivity in the organization and identifying interests and needs. She navigates company policies and assesses conflict trends and works with leaders to suggest conflict resolution and optimizing options and approaches. Her methods are proven to help reduce cost due to conflict and to improve work processes to make operations more efficient and the work environment more positive and productive.
Diana leads conflicts resolution and communication workshops and training in the European corporate sector. She is an instructor for the Middle-European Mediation Institute, teaching the organizational mediation module. In addition to her work with our team, Diana works as a consultant with the oldest Hungarian OD company as a leadership coach.
Diana holds a Bachelor of Sociology and a Masters of Economics and in Management & Leadership. While focusing on serving the middle European region, Diana is also a certified mediator in the United Sates and served as a mediator for Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Deborah Davis is an Of-Counsel, Senior Consultant with Business Excellence Solutions. While devoting most of her time now to personal pursuits such as writing and travel, Deborah continues to provide advice and support. She performed contract work for a commercial REALTOR® Association, managing their professional standards programs. She has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Professional standards program administration
- Conflict resolution program development, implementation and training
- Mediation and ombudsman services
- Human resources management (centralized and distributed models)
- Policy development/modification to ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Development and presentation of training courses, briefings and other topical communications
- Business administration, office management and team leadership
Deborah’s has extensive experience working with REALTOR® associations in managing and developing their professional standards programs and practices. She played a key role in implementing an Ombudsman Program for a residential association designed to respond to concerns related to real estate transactions in a more confidential, timely and effective manner. This program resulted in a dramatic reduction in complaint resolution time and significantly reduced formal ethics complaint filings within the association.
She worked in many roles at Los Alamos National Laboratory. These included serving as a chief of staff, overseeing personnel and staff relations, budgeting, financial, procurement, operations, safety/security, and quality assurance. She worked in human resources, supervising activities in the areas of staffing, recruitment, benefits, compensation, job classification, performance and salary management, policy development, and training. As a Staff Relations Specialist, Deborah assisted managers and employees in resolving work-related issues such as discrimination, harassment, misconduct, performance, and policy violations, and as a Benefits Specialist, she counseled employees on disability insurance plans and medical leaves, and coordinated disability cases with insurance carriers, retirement department, and Workers’ Compensation. She also provided management consultation and employee training and counseling on employment policies, benefits, and other HR initiatives.
She has extensive mediation experience and served as a mediator with the Albuquerque Metropolitan Court, and with the Ombuds Office at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Deborah holds a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology from the College of Santa Fe. She has advanced professional training in conflict resolution, ombudsman, professional standards, communication, facilitation, management, human resource management, business administration, employment law, compensation, benefits, and quality assurance.
Ramey Miller is the founder and Life Coach at her company, rundeep. Over the past seventeen years, Ramey has worked as a Radio Show Host, a Payroll Administrator & Quality Control Analyst, a Program Assessor, a Case management Specialist, an Academic and Student Affairs Office Manager, and an Assistant Ombuds. She has diversified experience in:
- Serving as the Assistant Ombudsperson at the University of California where she was responsible for assisting the 22,000-plus undergraduate student population by providing effective and creative conflict resolution services including consultation, problem solving and understanding all available options while adhering to the International Ombudsman Association Standards of Practice: confidentiality, independence, neutrality and informality;
- Leading communication workshops and trainings for undergraduates and staff;
- Helping people to set realistic life, mind, body, and spiritual goals, learning your direction, designing your plan, all while staying encouraged and focused through running and other methods;
- Co-organizing a volunteer program for Native American families participating in a Tribal welfare program by partnering with local business owners to provide a mutually beneficial exchange allowing clients to meet program requirements;
- Surveying more than 50 families for Community Action Project Early Childhood Education Program conducted at 10 locations while also surveying feedback from over 200 CAP families to strategize improvements for multiple assistance programs;
- Developing and hosting a 2 hour weekly radio show with more than a 15,000-person audience and arranging and managing all creative activities including music, lectures, guests, bands, community activities for each show production.
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Southern Nazarene University and then studied to earn a Masters of Science from Oklahoma State University in International Studies focusing on Human Development, Society, and Education. She also holds a certificate in mediation from the Ventura Center for Dispute Resolution.