Because we do work in a variety of areas, there are a number of articles and additional information that we will be posting from time to time. Be sure to also check our blog, as we will be posting updates and additional suggestions and novel approaches to workplace issues on the blog. We have recently added more articles to the drop down list and will be adding publications as they are produced. Please check back frequently for new materials as we continue to enhance the content of our website and provide our clients and readers with more tools and information!
The United States Department of Education has recently promulgated new regulations governing how schools respond to sexual assault and harassment. For organizational ombudsmen practicing in higher education, these regulations have potential direct impact. In response, I have have added a new article titled: “Some Initial Observations of the Impact on Organizational Ombudsman Resulting from the New Department of Education Title IX Regulations“:
Or you can click the link below:
Our expanding library of articles currently includes:
- Ombuds Program Considerations for State and Local REALTOR® Associations
- Closing Gaps to Avoid Impasse
- Trees: A Lesson in Working with People in Conflict
- The Five C’s of Leadership
- Twelve Tips for Effective Communication
- Leadership in Context
- Ideas that Work; Tips for Effective Ombudsman Practice
- Phone Communication
- Practical Tips for Ombudsmen
- Ombudsman Models; The Different Types of Ombudsman Functions
- Cost-Benefit of Alternative Dispute Resolution Processes for Employers: A study in metrics and program design.
To review the article, simply click on the title.