Providing support for design, implementation, and on-going operation of new ombuds and existing programs is a premier service provided by Business Excellence Solutions. We help organizations design and implement their new ombuds programs and can help assure that the programs are designed to be fully functioning programs within minimal timeframes. Our team of highly experienced ombuds can provide coaching of on-site ombuds, or directly provide ombuds services — either on-site or through virtual, remote services.
We provide assistance with:
- Customized program design;
- Implementation design and scheduling;
- Program descriptions and outreach materials;
- Charter design;
- Brochure and user information design;
- Website assistance;
- Case tracking systems;
- Program Outreach;
- Comprehensive, highly interactive training and on-going coaching for new ombuds; and,
- On-site or virtual, remote program operation where are diverse team of highly experienced ombudspersons provide direct support and operation of your ombuds program.
Every member of the team has actual hands-on experience as an ombudsperson.
- Bruce MacAllister has designed and worked with organizations to implement new ombuds programs in a wide range of settings, including programs within the corporate world of high-tech R&D, higher education, non-governmental international organizations, professional organizations such as REALTOR® associations, and organizations in the non-profit community. He is responsible for designing and implementing programs for Los Alamos National Laboratory — then operated by the University of California, the University of Oregon, the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®,and the International Foundation for Online Responsibility. He has over 25 years’ experience as an ombudsperson and is frequently called upon to assist organizations in ombuds program design, implementation, and operation. He served as the Vice President for the International Ombudsman Association [IOA], and is a current IOA board member, and a long-time active member of the ombuds professional community. He is a former member of the Board of Directors for IOA’s predecessor organization, TOA: The Ombudsman Association. Business Excellence Solutions currently staffs the Ombuds role for the International Foundation for Online Responsibility; an international watchdog organization that works to minimize internet abuses. Bruce serves as the principal ombuds for that program.
- Camilla S. Lopez served as the Laboratory Ombudsperson for Los Alamos National Laboratory and has extensive experience designing case tracking systems and data management dashboards for ombuds programs. Camilla was the lead Assessor to ensure that the International Foundation for Online Responsibility operated to its design specifications and led the initiative to work with that organization to implement important remediation measures to ensure reliable responses to internet abuses. She has long and deep experience working internationally with higher education and non-profit organizations as a consultant, and provides ombuds training and system review services. She has an outstanding background in system design and review and regularly assists Business Excellence Solutions in implementing new programs, providing ombuds training. She serves as the lead in system review design initiatives.
- Diana Mosonyi,is the Executive Director and Founder of the Hungarian Ombudsman Association. Diana is an accomplished mediator, ombudsperson, and organizational consultant. She has worked in higher education ombudsman programs and leads initiatives to identify barriers to communication, trust, and productivity in the European corporate setting. She is an expert trainer in mediation, organizational effectiveness, and communication.
- Anamaris Price Cousins has over 14 years’ experience as Ombudsman and Manager working in the energy sector. She worked for a major international energy company where she led an initiative to extend the the corporate ombudsman program to employees in South America. She was responsible for researching business practices and legal implications and then served as single point of contact for all Spanish and Portuguese speaking employees for the entire corporation. She has extensive experience working with employees to help them navigate work-related concerns. Anamaris is a recognize expert in policy and procedures interpretation, operational systems, and identifying patterns of systemic breakdown. Anamaris is recognized as a leader in the ombuds profession, serving two-terms as President for International Ombudsman Association and leading various initiatives for advancement and recognition of organizational ombudsman.
- Deborah Davis managed the ombuds program for the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTOR®. She has extensive experience working with REALTOR® associations in managing and developing their professional standards programs and practices and played a key role in implementing an Ombudsman Program for a residential association designed to respond to concerns related to real estate transactions in a more confidential, timely and effective manner. This program resulted in a dramatic reduction in complaint resolution time and significantly reduced formal ethics complaint filings within the association.
- Ramey Millerserved as the Assistant Student Ombudsperson for the University for California, at its Santa Barbara campus. She also served as the office manager for the University’s Student Affairs Office. She has worked as a case manager for the Muskogee Creek Nation. Ramey is the founder and Life Coach at her company, rundeep. Over the past seventeen years, in addition, she has worked as a Radio Show Host, a Payroll Administrator & Quality Control Analyst, and a Program Assessor. She has diversified experience in life coaching, ombuds work, communication training, community work, and small business management.
The combined experience of our team enables us to work with our clients to provide world class ombuds program design, implementation and operation!