Business Excellence and Organizational Transformation
Business Excellence Solutions offers a wide array of tools to help your organization meet its goals and eliminate barriers to top performance. In addition to our excellent customized training programs, we help organizations reach maximum performance with customized organizational support in these areas:
Ombuds Program Design and Implementation
Providing support for design and implementation of new ombuds programs is a premier service provided by Business Excellence Solutions. We help organizations design and implement their new ombuds programs and can help assure that the programs are designed to be fully functioning programs within minimal timeframes. We provide assistance with:
- Customized program design
- Implementation design and scheduling;
- Program characteristics materials
- Charter design;
- Brochure and user information design;
- Website assistance;
- Case tracking systems;
- Program Outreach; and,
- Comprehensive, highly interactive training for new ombuds.
Every member of the team has actual hands-on experience as an ombudsperson.
- Bruce MacAllister has designed and worked with organizations to implement new ombuds programs in a wide range of settings, including programs within the corporate world of high-tech R&D, higher education, and the non-profit community. He is responsible for designing and implementing programs for Los Alamos National Laboratory, the University of Oregon, the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®,and the International Foundation for Online Responsibility. He has over 20 years’ experience as an ombudsperson and is recognized as an expert in ombuds program design and administration. He is an active member of the International Ombudsman Association and a former member of the Board of Directors for its predecessor organization, The Ombudsman Association. He is a recognized expert in designing ombuds programs that are highly confidential yet provide the organization with an important resource in response to employee and student civil discrimination and harassment concerns. In addition to his active consulting role, he is currently the University Ombudsperson for the University of Oregon.
- Monique McKay is a recognized expert in mediation and currently serves as the Ombudsperson for Graduate Students at Virginia Tech. She also serves as an ombuds for Business Excellence Solutions in its role as ombuds to the International Foundation for Online Responsibility. McKay has a strong and deep background in mediation, conflict resolution systems design, the brain science of conflict, and is the founder of the Master Mediator Institute and the Center For Resolution Advocacy.
- Camilla S. Lopez served as the Laboratory Ombudsperson for Los Alamos National Laboratory and has extensive experience designing case tracking systems and data management dashboards for ombuds programs. She has long and deep experience working with higher education and non-profit organization to provide ombuds training and system review. She has an outstanding background in system design and review and regularly assist Business Excellence Solutions in implementing new programs, providing ombuds training, and serves as the lead in system review design initiatives.
- Deborah Davis managed the ombuds program for the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTOR®. She has extensive experience working with REALTOR® associations in managing and developing their professional standards programs and practices and played a key role in implementing an Ombudsman Program for a residential association designed to respond to concerns related to real estate transactions in a more confidential, timely and effective manner. This program resulted in a dramatic reduction in complaint resolution time and significantly reduced formal ethics complaint filings within the association.
The combined experience of our team enables us to work with our clients to provide outstanding results for ombuds program design and implementation projects!